Windows Password Recovery Tool

Windows Password Recovery Tool
Windows Password Recovery Tool

Monday, February 13, 2012

What do I get out of the Valentine’s Day presentation trouble?




Valentine’s Day is almost here and we have just what you need to add the perfect romantic touch to our computer with our Valentine’s Day 2012.

This is a romantic day. And every year the lovers will get busy to send cards, messages, mails, flowers and gifts to their honey for greeting. And I plan to make a Valentine’s Day PowerPoint presentation for our love’s history.

I finished the PowerPoint presentation yesterday and saved it on my computer. This morning I start my computer to show my girlfriend the Valentine’s presentation, but when it comes to the Windows login screen, it needs password to let me in. The truth is that I bought this computer on a second hand market and I don’t know what the password is. It is so weird that it didn’t need me to enter password the first time I run it.

The problem is that how do I bypass the unknown my Windows 8 password to access my Valentine’s Day PowerPoint presentation? I searched on Google and asked people in the forums, and then I got a solution. Here I it is:

Step 1. Download and install Windows Password Recovery Tool Standard

Step 2. Burn Windows Password Recovery Tool Standard to CD/DVD


Step 3. Reset Windows password


Now the program tells me that all Windows password on the computer are removed.
I restart my computer, and it doesn’t ask me to enter password again. And I can show my Valentine’s Day PowerPoint presentation to my girlfriend, she is so happy and excited watching it.

The conclusion is that if you forgot your Windows password, or want to enter a computer without knowing the password, you may use a program name Windows Password Recovery Tool to remove the Windows passwords. Official site of this program: http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com

Happy Valentine’s Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers